[Cwgrad-announcements] Fwd: [Faculty] Doctoral Dissertation Advisor/Mentoring Awards

D Charles Whitney chuck.whitney at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 6 09:36:05 PDT 2009

Faculty and grad students:  Please note that MFA advisors are also
eligible for this award.  Since former grad students are eligible to
nominate for the award, please do share this with alumni as well.

Best,
D Charles Whitney, Professor and Chair
Department of Creative Writing, 4119 INTS
U of California, Riverside CA 92521
951.827.6076    FAX 951.827.3619

Begin forwarded message: