[Cwgrad-announcements] No go, colloquium

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Sat Apr 4 23:09:59 PDT 2009

OK, folks-- so I've only heard back from one of you about the possibility of a move to Thursday. Therefore, the colloquium looks like it's not happening this term. Sorry--we'll pick it up next fall.

I do encourage you, however, to arrange readings on your own. You all should get comfortable reading to an audience, hear and support each others' work, and create the network that is going to be your life-line when you leave here.

Best,

Robin