[Cwgrad-announcements] Fwd: INTS 4115: Journalism / Computer Lab and 4111 Conference Room

D Charles Whitney chuck.whitney at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 6 15:28:36 PDT 2009

WHEN I SENT THE MESSAGE BELOW TO THE CRWT FACULTY EARLIER TODAY, ONE
WROTE BACK TO SUGGEST THAT WHEN SHE HAD MENTIONED THE 'NO FOOD OR
DRINK' RULE FOR ROOMS 4115 AND 4111 TO HER STUDENTS, THEY HAD BEEN
SURPRISED.

HERE'S THE DEAL:  The only beverage allowed in either room is water.
If classes/workshops/seminars  keep messing up these rooms, we will
stop scheduling classes in them (other than undergrad journalism in
4111).  This will require your faculty to walk farther -- probably
much farther - to classes.  This will make them profoundly unhappy.
They will take it out on you.  And likely on me, too.

cw