[Bgsa] Upcoming Science Fairs

Brian Gray briang at ucr.edu
Wed Feb 16 17:34:51 PST 2011

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks to those of you who volunteered your time at the RUSD Science &
Engineering Fair last week.  We received lots of positive feedback from the
event organizers, who were simply amazed at how many people from our program
came out to judge.

I've attached a PDF with information about upcoming science fairs (with
forms when necessary); there are two more district fairs, as well as the
Inland Science & Engineering Fair, which features the winners from the
various districts in four counties.  Each of these events could use extra
judging help, so please consider attending.

If you do attend, please let Bre and/or I know how long you spend at each
event.  We're trying to track all of the outreach/service hours that EEOB
students perform during each academic year.

Cheers,
Brian

--
Brian Gray