[Ying-announcements] Lab Meetings and Such

Miranda Aiken maike001 at ucr.edu
Tue May 10 12:37:33 PDT 2022

Hi All!

Apparently EVERYONE loves to meet from 11-12, so we may need to change times if it works for people. The room options are open between either 1-3 or 2-4 (I have booked both just in case). Would that be to late for folks? I am also inquiring about another room that I could not book because of the booking website bugs if 10-12 is the only time that works for folks, I can try that!

Thank you!!
Mir
----
Miranda L. Aiken (she/her/hers)