[Ying-announcements] Lab Meetings and Such

Sam Ying samying at gmail.com
Tue May 10 12:47:46 PDT 2022

Shit I thought I had booked a room for you on that?? I know if it's booked
we can't see it.,. If all else fails, we can always use my office. What
about 301?

I can probably do 1-3 but 2-4 will be pushing it because WW has her musical
that night. If all else fails, I can do 2-3 during your 2-4 slot and then
we can obviously meet again individually (and probably will).