[Ying-announcements] Lab Meetings and Such

Monica Hope mhope003 at ucr.edu
Tue May 10 12:21:22 PDT 2022

Hello Y'all,

With everything that is going on this week we will not be having lab
meeting.
That said, I want to remind everyone that it is important that we are all
able to attend Miranda's and I's practice talks next week. They are
scheduled as follows:
Monica's Practice Monday 5/16 from 1:00 - 2:30 (Scilab 217)
Miranda's Practice Wednesday 5/18 from 10:00 - 12:00 (Location?)

Also for those interested, Alandra Lopez's defense is tomorrow at 9am for
those interested to join via zoom.

Have a good week!
Monica

--