[Wellnesscommunications] Join us at the 2024 UCR Staff Conference ONLINE: Tuesday, March 26th and Wednesday, March 27th

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Thu Mar 21 16:13:19 PDT 2024

Dear Wellness Program Participants:
     I hope you are doing well. Next Tuesday, March 26 and Wednesday, March 27, Staff Assembly will be hosting the fourth annual UCR Staff Conference -- and we hope you'll join us! .<https://bit.ly/2024-ucr-staff-conf> To sign up, simply click >>> Registration is open now<https://bit.ly/2024-ucr-staff-conf>, and register with your Zoom account. Then, you will "Enter the Lobby" so you can reserve your spot for any specific sessions that you want to join.

   This year's conference will be hosted ONLINE on Zoom Events. We hope that makes for a better attendee experience for all of you. 🙂

Our 2024 speaker lineup includes several guest presenters that we're excited to share with you:

  *
Day one keynote: Tara Mohr<https://www.taramohr.com/>, who will present "Stepping into Your Playing Big" – key ideas and practical tools from her internationally acclaimed Playing Big leadership program and her award-winning book, Playing Big: Practical Wisdom for Women Who Want to Speak Up, Create, and Lead.
  *
Day two keynote: Doyin Richards<https://doyinrichards.com/>, who will present "Real Talk About Race and Mental Health in America Today"
  *
Hung Wu: "Self-care for Busy Professionals"
  *
Jacob Ravenscraft: "Positive Traits to Fight the 5 Dysfunctions of a Team"
  *
Jo Mackness & Andenet Emiru, Staff Advisors to the Regents (STARs): Overview of summary from UC campus visits
  *
Jen Bowser, Co-Chair of CUCSA<https://cucsa.ucla.edu/> (Council of UC Staff Assemblies): "Volunteering to Lead"
  *
Our sponsor, Schools First Credit Union, on the best ways to save money right now and long term with their School Employee Mortgage programs

We also have several amazing presenters from our UCR colleagues in the schedule. The lineup and session descriptions can all be found on this registration page<https://bit.ly/2024-ucr-staff-conf>. Click on each session to open the session summary.

Lastly, on Wednesday afternoon, we're hosting an in-person closing session / staff mixer at the Alumni & Visitors Center from 2:00-3:30 p.m. There will be snacks, bevvies, and a fun activity led by members of our conference planning committee. Please >>> RSVP<https://forms.gle/NTjDnmRYswEqxrKWA> to let us know if you can make it so that we can provide an accurate head count for catering. Space is limited to 150 attendees, so please register for the closing session – but ONLY if you actually plan to come!

We do hope you'll brave the wild and wooly outdoors to come celebrate with us, together with your friends and colleagues. Community-building is more important than ever in a remote and hybrid work environment!

Please email us at staffassembly at ucr.edu if you have any trouble with registration for the conference<https://bit.ly/2024-ucr-staff-conf>, or if you have any other questions.

On behalf of Staff Assembly, LEAD, and Human Resources, we look forward to seeing you next week at the conference!

In Good Health,

Hung Wu, MHA

Wellness Coordinator

Human Resources | Faculty and Staff Wellness Program | Office: (951) 827-1009 | Email: hung.wu at ucr.edu<mailto:hung.wu at ucr.edu>

Faculty & Staff Wellness Program | Human Resources (ucr.edu)<https://hr.ucr.edu/faculty-staff-wellness-program>

[cid:06239854-a209-417a-97e4-b7bc3e143f79]

UCR’s Wellness Program for Faculty and Staff, collaborates with various campus partners and strives to build a healthy campus community and work environment. This is accomplished through the delivery of programs and services designed to prevent work-related injury and illness, to provide the tools and resources to improve health and well-being, and to foster a healthy work environment.

How did we do? Please take a brief moment to fill out the Human Resources Feedback Survey<http://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e2pt7pLaqWopqBL>

FYI in case you want to cannibalize any of this to share with your respective listservs! 🙂
Next Tuesday, March 26 and Wednesday, March 27, we are hosting the fourth annual UCR Staff Conference -- and we hope you'll join us! >>> Registration is open now<https://bit.ly/2024-ucr-staff-conf>.<https://bit.ly/2024-ucr-staff-conf> To sign up, simply click on the blue button, "Register with your Zoom account." Then, you will "Enter the Lobby" so you can reserve your spot for any specific sessions that you want to join.

[...]

Thank you,

Melanie Ramiro

Vice President / President Elect, 2023-2024

UCR Staff Assembly

Web<https://staffassembly.ucr.edu/>  |  Facebook<https://facebook.com/ucrsa>  |  Twitter<https://twitter.com/ucrsa>  | YouTube<https://bit.ly/ucrsa-youtube>  |  Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrstaffassembly/>  |  LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/ucr-staff-assembly/>

[cid:ea707067-cef2-430c-9504-a18627db58f0]