[Wellnesscommunications] Join ComPysch's webinar Stress: A Way of Life or a Fact of Life?

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 25 12:02:49 PDT 2024

Dear Wellness Program Participants:
    I hope you are doing well. Today, we may be overwhelmed with personal and professional responsibilities and health conditions, which can cause high levels of stress and burnout. But is it something we should accept as inevitable, or can we change our relationship with stress? Join us for an insightful discussion on whether stress is a way of life or a fact of life.

In this session, the host will discuss:

  *
The impact of stress on our physical and mental health
  *
Strategies for managing and reducing stress
  *
How to cultivate a more resilient mindset
  *
Tips for finding balance in a hectic world

Event Details: