[Wellnesscommunications] ComPsych Virtual Workshop: Connecting Mind and Body for Healthy Living

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 4 12:27:11 PST 2024

Dear Wellness Program Participants:
   I am excited to announce Com upcoming workshop titled "Connecting Mind and Body for Healthy Living," and we would like to invite you to join us for this insightful event. This workshop aims to explore the intricate connection between our mental and physical well-being. Participants will learn practical strategies to foster a harmonious relationship between the mind and body, ultimately leading to a healthier and more balanced lifestyle.
Topics to be covered include:

  *   Understanding the mind-body connection
  *   Techniques for stress management and relaxation
  *   The role of nutrition in mental and physical health
  *   Mindfulness practices for daily life
  *   Tips for incorporating exercise into a busy schedule

Title: Connecting Mind and Body for Healthy Living