[Wellnesscommunications] Join Health Net's webinar on "Work-Life Balance" - Wednesday, April 19th

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 10 15:44:08 PDT 2023

Dear Wellness Program Participants:
     As UCR Faculty/Staff employees, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. It can be challenging to manage the demands of work while also taking care of your personal and family needs. That's why HealthNet is excited to invite you to their upcoming webinar on achieving work-life balance. During this webinar, they will discuss practical strategies and techniques that can help you find harmony between your work and personal life.

The host will share their insights on:

  *   Explore the term work-life balance.
  *   Discuss work-life integration strategies that help us "balance" those things we must do and those we want to do.
  *   Identify how our values, priorities, time management skills, boundaries, delegation, communication, self-care, and mindfulness are important tools that help us find our "flow" - true engagement in both our professional and personal lives.
Title: Work-Life Balance