[Wellnesscommunications] Kaiser Permanente Webinar - Meditation

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Mon Dec 5 10:46:40 PST 2022

Hello Wellness Program Participants!
Kaiser Permanente is hosting a webinar on Meditation scheduled for Wednesday, December 7th at 12:00pm. Click on the "Register here" link below to sign up for the webinar. Below is a link to an article from Mindful.org on how to meditate and suggestions on performing meditation exercises daily.
Meditation - How to Meditate Article
https://www.mindful.org/how-to-meditate/

Meditation: Mind, Body, Spirit
The host will share best practices on how to meditation to help us reduce chatter in our minds, relax, our bodies, and lift our moods and spirits.
Date:    December 7, 2022
              12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
              Webinar Topic: Meditation: Mind, Body, Spirit
              Learn how meditation can relax your mind

Please register in advance. You can register for the webinar up to the day of the event. Please use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge to view the webinar - the webinar will not work in Internet Explorer. If you'd like to view on your phone, use the same link for the desktop. No apps or plug-ins required for viewing.

Register here: University of CA ( Mind, Body and Spirit ) 2022-12-07 (on24.com)<https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/3990924/DD136BE6C02944DF4700C88ED6D9762C>

This webinar series is open to all faculty and staff and is sponsored by:
[cid:image001.png at 01D90896.DA4D35B0]

In Good Health,

Hung Wu, MHA
Wellness Coordinator
Human Resources | Workplace Health and Wellness | Office: (951) 827-1009 | Email: hung.wu at ucr.edu<mailto:hung.wu at ucr.edu>

[cid:image002.png at 01D90896.DA4D35B0]
UCR's Wellness Program for Faculty and Staff, collaborates with various campus partners and strives to build a healthy campus community and work environment. This is accomplished through the delivery of programs and services designed to prevent work-related injury and illness, to provide the tools and resources to improve health and well-being, and to foster a healthy work environment.

How did we do? Please take a brief moment to fill out the Human Resources Feedback Survey<http://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e2pt7pLaqWopqBL>