[Sfts-students] Fwd: Archives Fair 2024 - student posters

Sherryl Vint sherrylv at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 25 11:22:12 PDT 2024

Hi students,

Please see below for info about a fair related to special collections in
the Fall. This will mostly be of interest to undergrads, I suspect, but I
thought some of you might also be interested, at least in the possibility
of a tour.

best,
Sherryl
Sherryl Vint (she/her)
Professor and Chair, Department of English

*"We at UCR would like to respectfully acknowledge and recognize our
**responsibility
to the original and current caretakers of this land, water, **and air: the
Cahuilla, Tongva, Luiseño, and Serrano peoples and all of **their ancestors
and descendants, past, present, and future. Today this **meeting place is
home to many Indigenous peoples from all over the world, **including UCR
faculty, students, and staff, and we are grateful to have the **opportunity
to live and work on these homelands."*