[SFCC] Numbers of fanzines in each SFCC member institution?

Sawyer, Andy A.P.Sawyer at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Jun 29 08:03:16 PDT 2012

Dear Melissa,

Presumably the water that separates us also debars us from direct benefit from such project, but for information I’m making the rough guestimate that (including those currently in my garage waiting to come over here) we have about 30,000 issues (not titles).

Good luck with this project – an important one!

best

--------------------------------
Andy Sawyer
Science Fiction Librarian
Special Collections and Archives
University of Liverpool Library
PO Box 123, Liverpool L69 3DA, UK.

Course Director, MA in Science Fiction Studies.
http://www.liv.ac.uk/english/ma_courses/post_ma_sf.htm

Reviews Editor: Foundation: The International Review of Science Fiction http://www.sf-foundation.org/publications/foundation.html

The Science Fiction Hub: http://www.sfhub.ac.uk/

The Science Fiction Foundation: http://www.sf-foundation.org/

"... there is no higher life form than a librarian."
THE SCIENCE OF DISCWORLD: Terry Pratchett, Jack Cohen, and Ian Stewart, p. 10.