[SFCC] Numbers of fanzines in each SFCC member institution?

Thomas Beck beck at umbc.edu
Fri Jun 29 05:55:25 PDT 2012

Dear Melissa,

    Great idea.  The Azriel Rosenfeld Science Fiction Research Collection
holds about 80,000 fanzines.  Some additional recent ones arrived
yesterday.  My guess is that this is a good time to have such a project,
since the SF fanzine community is aging and younger SF-ers are more engaged
by bolgs and other electronic communications than fanzines.  I look forward
to hearing more on the subject of a grant.

Best,
Tom

--
Tom Beck