[RPA-PostDoc] Time and Stress management workshops

UCR PostdocAssoc postdoc at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 14 19:33:59 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

As postdocs, we might sometimes feel overwhelmed and stressed, and many
times that is related to lack of time. We invite the postdocs, visiting
scholars, and project scientists to participate in two workshops instructed
by The Well center of UCR <https://well.ucr.edu/>, which is oriented to
provide guidance in self care and personal development.

These are the workshops:

1. Time Management, Thursday 20th, 11-12 at HUB 367.

to get things done? In this 60 minute program presented by The WELL and
Active Minds, learn skills to prioritize your time and better organize your
school, work and personal life to make them work for you.

2. Stress Management, Friday 28th, 11-12 at HUB 367.

identify signs of stress in yourself and practice regular effective
self-care strategies. Experiential exercises included!

Both workshops will be at the same conference room: Highlander Union
Building (HUB) 367.

To participate please fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdStG4p9Sp6u1TXlOlPwPGBPjljqPyHaxT5bMx9C4GTHApWFA/viewform?usp=sf_link>,
you can participate in one or both!

--

*UC Riverside Postdoctoral Association (RPA)*
Executive Board

News, events & more on 🔗 https://rpa.ucr.edu/

Follow us on social media:

Facebook