[pps-news] Work Study Plan code 'P' for FY2011-12

Gabriel Nwandu gabe.nwandu at ucr.edu
Tue Jun 12 13:35:26 PDT 2012

June 12, 2012
This is to confirm that Communication Worker Fee (CWF), General Liability (GL) and Employment Practices (EP) charges were assessed on fund '20095' for May 2012 earnings.  This is not an error because these charges are assessed outside the Distribution of Payroll Expenditure (DOPE) process.  The programs that create these assessments would not be modified.  We are going to post BEA entries later this month to fund these assessments.  The same process will continue for future months until we stop using fund '20095' for work study.

Other benefit charges assessed through the DOPE process will no longer be charged on the general ledger although the charges are reflected on the DOPE report.  BEA journals were processed in May to fund these benefit charges for March and April earnings.

Please contact gabe.nwandu at ucr.edu<mailto:gabe.nwandu at ucr.edu> if you have further questions/concerns.

Thank you
Gabe Nwandu