[pps-news] June 28, 2012 is the last day on Pay Status for Retirees

Gabriel Nwandu gabe.nwandu at ucr.edu
Tue Jun 19 14:20:37 PDT 2012

June 19, 2012

To:       PPS Users

From:   Theron Lyon, Benefits Manager

Re:       July 1st Retiree Last Day on Pay

Please note that Faculty, Academic and Staff members retiring on July 1, 2012, should be entered in PPS with their last day on pay status and separation date as of June 28, 2012, unless otherwise instructed by our office.   This of course will reduce their pay by one day for the month of June.

If you have any questions, please contact me directly at extension 2-1434.
Theron Lyon
UC Riverside
Benefits Manager
(951) 827-1434