[pps-news] FW: Intermittent Network Connectivity Issue - 4/28/08 - resolved

Roberta Nardico roberta.nardico at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 28 14:38:32 PDT 2008

We've just been notified that all network connectivity has been
restored.

Roberta Nardico

Payroll Supervisor

Subject: Intermittent Network Connectivity Issue - 4/28/08 - resolved

We've just been notified that all network connectivity has been
restored.

Subject: Intermittent Network Connectivity Issue - 4/28/08

I'm not certain if this will affect Payroll Processing, but I'm writing
to let you know in case any of your users report difficulties in
accessing CICS or the payroll web environment.

.EDU

UCOP Staff-

We are currently experiencing a problem with network connectivity. The
problem started on April 28th, at 11:20AM, and we currently do not have
an ETA on the resolution.

We apologize for any inconvenience and we thank you for your patience.