[pps-news] FW: Intermittent Network Connectivity Issue - 4/28/08

Roberta Nardico roberta.nardico at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 28 13:36:33 PDT 2008

PPS Users:

UCOP has reported problems that might affect accessing CICS or the
payroll web environment.   They are working to correct the issues and
will let us know when all is resolved.

Roberta Nardico

Payroll Supervisor

________________________________

Subject: Intermittent Network Connectivity Issue - 4/28/08

I'm not certain if this will affect Payroll Processing, but I'm writing
to let you know in case any of your users report difficulties in
accessing CICS or the payroll web environment.

UCOP Staff-

We are currently experiencing a problem with network connectivity. The
problem started on April 28th, at 11:20AM, and we currently do not have
an ETA on the resolution.

We apologize for any inconvenience and we thank you for your patience.