[Orgvpdue] Week 10 & Finals Prep in the ARC!

Mona C Nelson mona.nelson at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 11 16:34:31 PDT 2024

Happy Week 10! We’ve come to the end of the winter quarter. 😊

As the quarter winds down, the Academic Resource Center (ARC) is continuing to support students by helping them prepare for final exams. Please share the information below and the attached flyers with students, staff, and faculty in your area.

Snacks, Scantrons, & Blue Books – March 11th – March 22nd, there will be free Scantrons and blue books available for students at the front desk (156 Skye Hall) and in the open study spaces. Snacks will be available in the study spaces as well.

Breakfast After DARC – On Thursday, March 14th, we are kicking off our finals preparation programming with, “Breakfast After DARC”. There will be drop in tutoring, final exam review sessions, open study spaces, and breakfast food! Please see the attached flyer for additional information.

Study Jam – The ARC’s finals preparation programming continues on Sunday, March 17th with Study Jam! The event takes place from 4:00 pm until 8:00 pm in the Orbach Science Library. There will be snacks available and drop-in tutoring for writing, math, chemistry, and other disciplines. See the attached flyer for more information.

Supplemental Instruction (SI) Finals Study Sessions - Join SI on Zoom for Finals Study Sessions:

  *   Chem 1A on Friday, March 15th
  *   Chem 8B on Saturday, March 16th

  *   Phys 2B on Sunday, March 17th
  *   Chem 8A on Sunday, March 17th

Time information for the SI sessions will be listed on the course Canvas pages and will be listed on the SI website (https://arc.ucr.edu/si).

In addition to attending our finals prep events, students can schedule tutoring, peer mentoring and other appointments through the end of this week.

Feel free to contact me if there are any questions.

Rena M. Roberts, Ed.D.
Director, Academic Resource Center
University of California, Riverside
Ph:  951.827.5315