[Orgvpdue] 2024 Undergraduate Research & Creative Activities Symposium (May 7-10)

Mona C Nelson mona.nelson at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 5 14:40:32 PDT 2024

Greetings!

The Center for Undergraduate Research and Engaged Learning (CUREL) invites you to attend the 2024 Undergraduate Research & Creative Activities Symposium on May 7 - 10, 2024. Visit the official symposium WEBSITE<https://engage.ucr.edu/symposium> for more information and details! Additionally, if you are interested to moderate or judge to help us select the best presentations, please volunteer and SIGN UP<https://bit.ly/UGRSvolunteer> by April 26!

The annual Symposium showcases the project outcomes of talented UCR students, who learn beyond the classroom. This event highlights the culmination of their experiences in research, creative activities, internships, and interdisciplinary projects that have an economic, scientific, and social impact on our increasingly interconnected world. UCR students are explorers, activists, leaders, and entrepreneurs. We want to celebrate UCR undergraduate research contributions on campus and beyond!

--
Sincerely,
The UGRS Team (aka Symposium Committee)