[Orgvpdue] You are invited to attend this campus wide celebration on April 30th!

Mona C Nelson mona.nelson at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 5 14:29:17 PDT 2024

You are ALL invited to attend this campus wide celebration!

UCR to sign Okanagan Charter on April 30
UCR will sign onto the Okanagan Charter in a ceremony held on April 30. The Charter is an initiative that asks participating universities and colleges to incorporate health into all aspects of their institutions and lead health promotion in their communities around the world.

There are various ways we can put this into action. One way is to review campus policies and practices with attention to health, well-being, and sustainability. Another is to ensure that services provide equitable access and opportunities for students, staff, and faculty to thrive. And, as a research university, we can contribute directly to healthy communities through our research and innovation.

More information is available on the website<https://hr.ucr.edu/faculty-staff-wellness-program/okanagan-charter#charter>.

EVENT: Okanagan Charter Celebration
DATE: April 30, 2024
TIME: 10:00am - noon