[Microbialecologygroup] ASM and ESA 2021

Sydney Glassman sydney.glassman at ucr.edu
Fri Oct 2 10:32:53 PDT 2020

Dear all,

I just wanted to let all the students who participate in this group know
that

ASM 2021 will be in Anahaim June 3-7, 2020
https://asm.org/Events/ASM-Microbe/Home

ESA 2021 will be Long Beach August 1-6, 2020
https://www.esa.org/events/meetings/future-esa-meetings/

I realize that this is a long time away but good to mark your calendars now
so you can aim to present posters/talks at both of either or both of those
meetings since they will be so close to Riverside. Especially for those of
you hoping to apply to fellowships, presenting your research at major
national conferences is good for your CV.

Sydney

--
Dr. Sydney I. Glassman
Assistant Professor