[Microbialecologygroup] PLPA 250 seminar schedule

Sydney Glassman sydney.glassman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 08:13:20 PDT 2020

Dear all,

Just want to make sure that you are all aware of the plant pathology
seminar schedule for this quarter. I was in charge - so we have lots of
great microbial ecologists including many authors that we have read in
microbial group including Stephanie Kivlin, Rytas Vilgalys, Nic Corradi,
and Paul Carini. You should be really stoked about this line up and if you
are a student feel free to join in for the student Q&A hour after the
seminar. It is Thursdays at noon and attached is the zoom info and schedule.

Best,
Sydney

--
Dr. Sydney I. Glassman