[IIGBCORES_All] Genomics Building & Keen Hall Fob Access

IIGBadmin iigbadmin at ucr.edu
Fri Dec 3 16:26:48 PST 2021

Good Afternoon,

Please be advised that we there are intermittent access problems with campus fob and key-cards that IIGB issues out.  The system is not granting access to authorized doors.  We are working with central campus on this issue; however, we do not have an estimated date for when this will be resolved.   We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please email IIGBadmin at ucr.edu<mailto:IIGBadmin at ucr.edu> if you have any questions.

IIGB Admin
Jennifer Douglas | Financial Analyst II
University of California, Riverside
Institute for Integrative Genome Biology
Center for Plant Cell Biology
Genomics 1206
900 University Avenue | Riverside, CA 92521