[IIGBCORES_All] Genomics Building & Keen Hall Fob Access

IIGBadmin iigbadmin at ucr.edu
Thu Dec 2 14:57:51 PST 2021

Good Afternoon,

Please be advised that we have received reports of access problems with our fob and key-cards that have been issued to new users during the last week or two.  We are working with central campus to get the issue resolved.   We will send a notification when the issue has been resolved.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please email IIGBadmin at ucr.edu<mailto:IIGBadmin at ucr.edu> if you have any questions.

Carmen McCree | Financial Services Analyst
University of California, Riverside
Institute for Integrative Genome Biology
Office: 951.827.2601| E-mail: carmen.mccree at ucr.edu<mailto:carmen.mccree at ucr.edu>
Alternate contact: IIGBadmin at ucr.edu<mailto:IIGBadmin at ucr.edu>
My Schedule: Mon., Tue., Thur., Fri. 8am-4:30 pm (Wed. Off)