[IIGBCORES_All] Genomics Building & Keen Hall Fob Access

IIGBadmin iigbadmin at ucr.edu
Wed Dec 8 16:30:20 PST 2021

Good afternoon,

We have been notified that all the fob issues with Keen Hall and Genomics building fobs have been resolved this afternoon.  If you are still having trouble, please let us know.

Thank you,

Carmen McCree | Financial Services Analyst
University of California, Riverside
Institute for Integrative Genome Biology
Office: 951.827.2601| E-mail: carmen.mccree at ucr.edu<mailto:carmen.mccree at ucr.edu>
Alternate contact: IIGBadmin at ucr.edu<mailto:IIGBadmin at ucr.edu>