[IIGB_All] Socal meeting Oct 28th

Katayoon Dehesh katayoon.dehesh at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 7 12:23:45 PDT 2022

Greetings all
Please find attached the tentative program for the SoCal meeting in UCSD on Oct 28th.

As shown most talks are given by the Postdocs, and early career scientists from a range of schools in Southern California.
In my humble opinion this is a great venue to connect and interact.

To ease the travel from UCR to UCSD, I am suggesting that you consider taking a bus (organized by IIGB). If agreeable, I will also arrange the required parking ticket for the bus at UCSD since parking there is not an easy task. If interested, please place your name on the google doc (see the link below).  I would appreciate it if you could let us know ASAP.
Please also let me know if you are coming at all. This information will enable me to make the necessary arrangements not only for the bus but also the headcounts for the food especially the # of  box lunches that have to be organized.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks, and be powerful

Katie
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1skwhO8YA3B1VSBlM_y8JaFSwQXDwLZFaGp8RrUDoatM/edit?usp=sharing

Katayoon (Katie) Dehesh
Director, Institute for Integrative Genome Biology, Distinguished Professor
Ernst and Helen Leibacher Endowed Chair in Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521
Phone: (951) 827-6370;  Fax: (951) 827-5155