[GSAUCR] Open Mic Night and Grad Student Happy Hour, Thursday Feb. 26th!

StatGSA statgsa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 11:16:20 PST 2009

*What*:         Open Mic Night and Graduate Student Happy Hour @ The Barn

*When*:        Thursday, February 26th, 2009 from 7:30-10:30 (doors open at
4pm)

*Who*:          This event is open to all UCR students!

 *Brought to you by:*

*WE.NEED.YOU.TO.PERFORM!* The graduate student body is talented and we want
this to be a showcase for a diverse range of entertainment.  The types of
performers we are looking for include but are not limited to: comedy, music,
dance, poetry and spoken word.  We are open to any original and covered
material.  To reserve your spot on our OPEN MIC night, email Kayla (
khame001 at ucr.edu), Kim (kimberly.worsley at email.ucr.edu), or Anne (
ahans004 at student.ucr.edu).  If you would like to nominate a talented
individual who may be too shy to sign up, please do so and we will contact
that person for further information.  For those who are simply seeking
a festive atmosphere, the Barn is offering its Happy Hour food menu to order
from the counter, as well as their selection of beers and wines for the +21
crowd.