[GSAUCR] Open Mic Night and Grad Student Happy Hour: ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!

Anne Hansen ahans004 at student.ucr.edu
Thu Feb 19 12:46:14 PST 2009

Open Mic Night @ The Barn is next Thursday, February 26th! It's not too late to sign up to perform!

WHAT: Open Mic Night and Graduate Student Happy Hour @ The Barn

WHEN: Thursday, February 26th, 2009 from 7:30-10:30 (doors open at 4pm)

WHO: This event is open to all UCR students!

BROUGHT TO YOU BY: UCR Chemistry Club, UCR GRaduate Student Association (GSA), Chem-GSA, and The Barn Series

WE.NEED.YOU.TO.PERFORM! The graduate student body is talented and we want this to be a showcase for a diverse range of entertainment.  The types of performers we are looking for include but are not limited to: comedy, music, dance, poetry and spoken word.  We are open to any original and covered material.  To reserve your spot on our OPEN MIC night, email Kayla (khame001 at ucr.edu), Kim (kimberly.worsley at email.ucr.edu), or Anne (ahans004 at student.ucr.edu).  If you would like to nominate a talented individual who may be too shy to sign up, please do so and we will contact that person for further information.  For those who are simply seeking a festive atmosphere, the Barn is offering its Happy Hour food menu to order from the counter, as well as their selection of beers and wines for the +21 crowd.