[Gradstudents] Grant Writing 101 - Presentation & Video

Heather Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Fri Oct 22 12:49:06 PDT 2021

Dear SOE Graduate Students,

Thank you to those that were able to join us for the Professional Development Workshop: Grant Writing 101. As promised, I am sharing the PowerPoint presentation from Alexis Smith as well as the recording<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD6p4sHGGeg>.

Those that were unable to attend, but are interested in applying to grants - check out slide 12 in the attached PP for a list of education specific opportunities.

As a reminder, Alexis remains available to assist with questions related to grant writing and also to review your personal statements. You may email her directly (alexis.smith at ucr.edu<mailto:alexis.smith at ucr.edu>) or schedule a consultation<https://gwc.ucr.edu/> through the Graduate Writing Center.

If there is a professional development topic you would like to request the SOE coordinate, please let me know.

Best,

Heather Killeen (she/her/hers)
Graduate Program Coordinator
School of Education