[Geospatial] ArcGIS Online sign-in glitch 9-28-21 - fixed! UC ANR: not fixed

Janet Reyes janet.reyes at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 28 17:31:52 PDT 2021

Hi all,

If you tried to sign into the UCR ArcGIS Online organizationthis afternoon, and couldn't get in by using the UCR sign-in option: I'm happy to report that the glitch has been fixed! Thanks to our ITS folks who worked with Esri to resolve the issue quickly.

On a related note: on the 16th I shared a notice about some free GIS classes offered by UC ANR IGIS, some of which are being offered on October 1. Unfortunately, their website has been down since last Friday. They were hoping it would be up again by 5:00 pm today, but when I checked just now it was still down. For those of you interested in the workshops, keep checking the IGIS Training page<http://igis.ucanr.edu/Training/> - hopefully it will be fixed soon!

Best,

Janet Reyes
Geospatial Information Librarian
UCR Library | University of California, Riverside
P.O. Box 5900 | Orbach Library, Room 128
Riverside, CA 92517-5900
Office: 951.827.6421 | Fax: 951.827.2255 | janet.reyes at ucr.edu<mailto:janet.reyes at ucr.edu>

Web<https://library.ucr.edu/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ucrlibrary> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ucrlibrary> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrlibrary/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/ucrlibraries>
[cid:image001.png at 01D7B48D.5C39F6D0]