[Geospatial] Paid GIS student internship in San Bernardino

Janet Reyes janet.reyes at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 14 15:39:42 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

Please share the following opportunity with any current undergraduate or grad student who may be interested:

My name is Owen Mo and I am the GIS Administrator of San Bernardino County Transportation Authority (SBCTA).

We have posted a new GIS Internship (Paid) position on our website. Would you please let students know about this opportunity and encourage them to apply it through our website if they are interested?

https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sbcta/jobs/3230150/student-intern-geographic-information-systems?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

If you would like to know more about SBCTA GIS projects, please visit here:

https://sbcta.maps.arcgis.com/home/index.html

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Owen Mo
GIS Administrator
1170 West Third Street, 2nd Floor
San Bernardino, CA 92410
(909)-381-7081 | Office
omo at gosbcta.com<mailto:omo at gosbcta.com>

Thank you,

Janet Reyes
Geospatial Information Librarian
UCR Library | University of California, Riverside
P.O. Box 5900 | Orbach Library, Room 128
Riverside, CA 92517-5900
Office: 951.827.6421 | Fax: 951.827.2255 | janet.reyes at ucr.edu<mailto:janet.reyes at ucr.edu>

Web<https://library.ucr.edu/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ucrlibrary> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ucrlibrary> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrlibrary/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/ucrlibraries>
[cid:image001.png at 01D7A97C.16BFDAF0]