[Geospatial] GIS at UCR event with Esri - January 20, 4:30 pm

Janet Reyes janet.reyes at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 14 08:46:09 PST 2021

Hello everyone,

Development/University Advancement is "working on strengthening our relationship w/ Esri employees who are UCR alumni and parents and connecting them with students."

To launch this effort, a virtual panel is being held next Wednesday afternoon, January 20 (same day as our noontime meetup!), from 4:30 - 6:00 pm.  https://ucr.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_pVwPhc_0RoGHqKK4tnEUdA.

See the attached flyer for more information.

Please share with anyone who may be interested!

Best,

Janet Reyes
Geospatial Information Librarian
UCR Library | University of California, Riverside
P.O. Box 5900 | Orbach Library, Room 128
Riverside, CA 92517-5900
Office: 951.827.6421 | Fax: 951.827.2255 | janet.reyes at ucr.edu<mailto:janet.reyes at ucr.edu>

Web<https://library.ucr.edu/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ucrlibrary> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ucrlibrary> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrlibrary/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/ucrlibraries>
[cid:image001.png at 01D6EA51.B0613720]