[Geospatial] Geospatial/GIS meetup

Janet Reyes janet.reyes at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 6 12:55:39 PST 2021

Hello everyone,

Our first Geospatial/GIS meetup of 2021 is set for Wednesday, January 20, from 12:00 - 12:50 pm.

Respond "yes" or "tentative" to this invite to receive the Zoom meeting information shortly before the meetup. (Registering through Eventbrite<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/geospatialgis-meetups-tickets-122118623089> will also trigger an email with the Zoom information.)

Our scheduled presenter for this month unfortunately had to bow out. Potentially there will be a different presentation - or, we can use the entire time for geo-conversation and announcements.

Stay safe and well in these very fraught times - and I hope to see you on the 20th!

Best,

Janet