[Entm-beu] Fwd: Looking for an insectary technician

Rick Redak richard.redak at ucr.edu
Thu Dec 2 13:05:29 PST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: farinc at att.net <farinc at att.net>
Date: Thu, Dec 2, 2021 at 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: Looking for an insectary technician
To: Rick Redak <richard.redak at ucr.edu>

Dr. Redak,
Thank you for your reponse.  We sincerely appreciate your interest in
helping us out.  I have attached a job description for you to share.

Kind regards,

Kathleen, Business Manager

Foothill Agricultural Research, Inc.
550 W. Foothill Pkwy
Corona, CA 92882
(951) 371-0120 - Office
(951) 532-2692 - Cell
(951) 279-5150 - Fax

On Tuesday, November 23, 2021, 01:37:11 PM PST, Rick Redak <