[Entm-beu] Found dog

Robin Doyle Testa robin.testa at ucr.edu
Thu Dec 2 15:37:59 PST 2021

The following message forwarded on behalf of Barbara Baer.

Hi everyone
We found this dog roaming around freely behind the Entomology Building on West Campus Drive today.
She is currently at our home, and we will try and find out if she is micro-chipped, we are also about to post "found dog" on every imaginable webpage we can find.

This dog is really affectionate, very friendly with everyone she meets, and she listens to commands.
When we found her, she was really hungry and chowed down two cans of dog food, immediately.
Apart from being very skinny, she looks OK. We are sure she must have had an owner before.

If you know this dog, please call 951 295 0322 (Barbara)

Thanks and all the best

Barbara

[cid:2ED32EE7-62D0-4085-852B-1986E47CBCE1][cid:80603628-334D-49D1-9784-9D9FE013FDC6]