[Entm-beu] This Friday is First Friday!

Robin Doyle Testa robin.testa at ucr.edu
Wed Dec 1 11:03:11 PST 2021

The following message has been forwarded on behalf of Benjamin Nyman.

Hello Entomologists,

This Friday, Dec. 3rd will be our last First Friday of the calendar year! Come hang out in the Entomology Courtyard starting at 4:00pm to celebrate the end of the quarter and the upcoming holidays. For added festivity EGSA will be providing some alcoholic beverages for people that attend, but feel free to bring your own festive favorites to share!

Going forward we will probably continue providing alcohol for these monthly get-togethers so continued faculty donation is appreciated (donations can be accompanied by requests for your favorites!).

Cheers,
Ben

--
Benjamin L. Nyman