[Entm-beu] JTNP Grad. Student Research Grant, due Jan. 5th, 2022

Robin Doyle Testa robin.testa at ucr.edu
Wed Dec 1 08:56:07 PST 2021

The following message and attachments forwarded on behalf of Doug Yanega.

Greetings,
The Joshua Tree National Park Association has recently launched an annual research grant opportunity for graduate students doing research in Joshua Tree National Park.  Applications are due January 5th, 2022, and there will be several awards of up to $5,000 available this year.  We encourage research from a wide variety of disciplines and topics, including, but not limited to:  botany, historic structures, wildlife studies, desert ecology, museum studies, oral history, physical and earth sciences, archaeology, cultural landscape studies, park and community history, information management for resources, paleontology, ethnography, social sciences, and wilderness studies.  See attachments for more information.  Please share this announcement with anyone who may be interested.

Please send completed applications (attached below) to: JTresearchgrant at gmail.com<mailto:JTresearchgrant at gmail.com> by January 5th, 2022.  We will announce awards no later than February 18th, 2022.

If you would like to be added to the mailing list for next year's announcement, please send me your email.  Likewise, if you would like to be removed, kindly let me know.

Thank you,
Tasha La Doux