UWP Lecturers Summer Testing - Not Spam

Joshua Fenton fentonjp at gmail.com
Mon May 24 12:50:53 PDT 2010

Hello All,

During the summer, up to 350 incoming freshmen who missed the May AWPE
arrive on campus during their Bear Facts orientation sessions in need of
completing the placement test.  I am writing to invite lecturers to assist
in proctoring, scoring, and placing these exams.

Exam sessions occur twice a week from June 29th to early August.  Proctoring
exams require a three hour commitment on the day of the exam, and scoring
and placement of the exams typically occur on the same day and last for
three hours, more or less depending on the number of testers.  In the past,
refreshments have been included.

Besides the awesome line on the vitae that must have some pull for merit,
the hourly rate for lecturer summer work is $21/hour.

If you are interested, please contact me off the listserve at
joshuaf at ucr.edu or fentonjp at gmail.com.

Best,

Joshua Fenton

--
“Hegel remarks somewhere that all great, world-historical facts and
personages occur, as it were, twice. He has forgotten to add: the first time