UWP Lecturers A LAST REMINDER: Conference in Honor of Emory Elliott begins FRIDAY

Deborah Willis deborah.willis at ucr.edu
Thu Feb 18 18:07:54 PST 2010

Dear Colleagues and Friends:  Here's a final
reminder about the Transnational US Studies
conference in honor of Emory Elliott which starts
tomorrow (Friday 2/19) in CHASS INTS
1113.   Coffee will be served at 9:30-10:00 a.m.
and opening remarks from Dean Cullenberg and
Professor Mark Elliott (Emory's son) begin at
10.  You've probably received the schedule many
times now, but here it is again, just in case.

I look forward to seeing many of you there.  Best, Deborah