UWP Lecturers [Gsa-english] IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ENGLISH 4 INSTRUCTORS

Debbie Sims debbiesims5 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 11:40:29 PST 2009

Hi Everyone,

You may also want to let your students know that there will not be enough
summer school classes to cover all students needing English 4.  Their only
option, really, is to petition for immediate changes.  Many students will
assume they can put it off till summer, only to find out what we know now -
admin has no intention of adding enough (any?) sections to accommodate all
students in summer school.

I'm also taking this opportunity to send a reminder about our end of quarter
lunch.  Please drop your $5 by Jill's office so that we can enjoy our pizza
lunch together and commiserate about the state of the budget.  Again, I'm
attaching course materials as bribery.

Thank you,

Debbie Sims

Deborah M. Sims
TA Assistant Director, University Writing Program
Doctoral Candidate in English, ABD
University of California, Riverside
debbiesims5 at gmail.com