UWP Lecturers How do I add the librarian as a course builder on iLearn??

Lash Vance lashervan at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 09:26:35 PST 2009

Hi Benedict,

This is pretty easy to do, so here are the steps:

1) Login to Blackboard

2) Click control panel

3) Click on Enroll Users

4) Type in Debbie Renfrow's name and select it from the list that will appear.

5) Click Control Panel again and then List/Modify Users; this will list everyone in your class

6) Find Debbie's name and click on Properties.  Near the bottom of this page you will find categories (Role and Availability).  Just click on the Course Builder one.

Issue solved.

Keith

Lash Keith Vance, Ph.D., MEd
University of California, Riverside
Department of English

Director of Computer Assisted Instruction
Office: Humanities and Social Sciences 1103C

Email: lashv at ucr.edu or
lashervan at hotmail.com