UWP Lecturers How do I add the librarian as a course builder on iLearn??

Benedict Jones bkjones at san.rr.com
Mon Feb 2 09:12:53 PST 2009

Hi, folks. I hate to ask this question without trying harder to figure
it out myself, but I'm behind on my grading and could use the help. The
librarian who is running my class' library tutorial, Debbi Renfrow, has
suggested that I add her to my iLearn site as a course builder. Can
anyone give me some advice on how to do this? I poked around fruitlessly
for a little while but finally gave up. Is this something that I can do
on my own, or do I have to get in touch with Leo Schouest?

And, yes, I know most of you are swamped with papers, too. Still, if you
know how to do this and have five minutes to put me on the right track,
it would be a great help.

Thanks,
Benedict