UWP Lecturers Substitute request/offer

Gray Scott gray.scott at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 9 15:58:52 PST 2009

Hello all,

So, my wife is going in for a C-section on the week of Feb. 23rd, resulting in the arrival of a baby boy -- and in me missing some classes (and sleep, too, but that's not the subject of this email).

I'm hoping to find someone willing to sub two TR sections of 1B on Thursday, Feb. 26 (9:40-11, 12:40-2). In exchange, I'd be willing to -- for example -- sub three Monday, Wednesday, or Friday sections next term for that person. This permits the beneficiary of said offer to spend a three-day weekend at a conference, or a villa, or whatever, and I'll cover the classes missed on that first or third day. The only Friday I wouldn't be able to do in the Spring is Friday, May 29 (due to the Big Read).

Other creative offers or exchanges might be possible. I'm open to suggestions.

- Gray Scott