[Englecturers] Follow-up: Request for help revising the St. Martin's Guide to Writing - Part 2

Rise Axelrod rise.axelrod at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 12:52:36 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

I hope your grading is proceeding fairly painlessly.

On May 19, I sent out a request for your help as I revise the St.
Martin's Guide (see below).  Now I am writing to tell you that I
scheduled a meeting on Tuesday, June 17, at 12 noon in the conference
room. Please let me know if you can attend because I will be bringing
some food and water for the group.

I hope you can attend this meeting. If not, perhaps we can find a
different time to meet. Please let me know if you are interested.

If you do attend, please bring the 8th edition of the Guide. I want to
share with you some of my ideas for revision and also to look with you
at various sections of the Part I Assignment chapters to discuss how
they could be made more usable and productive.

I hope to schedule another meeting on the new Explaining Opposing
Positions chapter, and perhaps other meetings on some of the other
chapters.

If I do not see you at one of these meetings, I hope you have a
delightful summer. My sabbatical is over and I will be with you again
in the Fall.

Best,
Rise