[Englecturers] [Gsa-english] Follow-up: Request for help revising the St. Martin's Guide to Writing - Part 2

Gretchen Bartels g.bartels at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 16:59:14 PDT 2008

Dear Professor Rise Axelrod,

I hope that your sabbatical was restful, and I am excited about the
upcoming revision of the St. Martin's Guide.  I would be interested in
being part of this revision.  I will not be able to make the Tuesday
meeting as I am beginning a summer job (I work Mon-Thursday until
about 7 pm).  I would be glad to attend the other meetings if I am
available.

Best,
Gretchen Bartels