[Englecturers] iGrade Info.

Teri Carter teri.carter at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 30 08:24:12 PST 2008

Dear All,

We are now in our fourth week of the quarter and now it's time to
turn our thoughts towards the grading option.  If you are
contemplating using iGrade for Winter quarter 2008, please be sure to
sign up and double-check yourself to ensure that you have completed
the appropriate steps. Last quarter, there were several instructors
who thought that they had signed up for iGrade, only to find out at
the last minute that they were scheduled to use paper grade sheets.
It is the responsibility of the lecturer/teaching assistant to sign
themselves up for the iGrade option.

Just as a reminder, all teaching assistants are required to meet with
Professor John Briggs prior to submitting their final grades
online.  A interview sign up sheet will be placed in the English
Department copy room at the end of the tenth week, and an
announcement will go out reminding TAs to sign up.  Again, if any TA
decides to use iGrade, please double-check to ensure that your online
option was completed appropriately.   As in the past, all attendance
rosters and syllabus must be submitted to me after meeting with
Professor Briggs.

Those lecturers and teaching assistants who are teaching ELWR
courses, will not have the option to sign up for the iGrade.  All
grades will be submitted on the paper Grade Rosters through the Entry
Level Writing Program.  If you have any questions or would like more
information regarding ELWR grading, please contact Laurie Petty,
Linda Strahan or Kathy Moore in HMNSS 1102.

Thank you.

Teri