UWP Lecturers Basic Writing Luncheon: Reminder

James J Condon jjcondon at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 7 18:27:40 PST 2008

  Hi all,

      I just wanted to send a quick reminder to the Basic Writing instructors that lunch will be provided shortly after you finish proctoring the English 4/5 exams (the schedule has lunch beginning around 11:45). If you are interested, and you haven't already done so, please remember to also give Aline or me $7 for the lunch; you can also use this as an opportunity to meet Jill, the new staff member who will be stepping in for Aline and who will also graciously accept your contribution to the lunch fund.
      Congratulations on (just about) finishing another quarter of instruction. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel now, and I'm almost positive it's not an oncoming train. See you tomorrow morning, bright and early.

           cheers,

Jim Condon
TA Assistant Director, Basic Writing